International New Year Jumpstyle League (INYJL)

1/8 Results (RESULTS ARE UP!)

« Older   Newer »
Tempest
view post Posted on 7/3/2013, 15:26

The results for the 1/8 Finals will be posted below, hopefully by this Saturday, 3/9/13.

Here are the results of the 1/8 Finals:

Tempest Results:

Match 1:

Ewuty vs. eMPii:

Ewuty:

Aggression/Energy: 3
Fluidity: 4
Variety: 3
Originality: 2
Onbeat: 4

Overall Score: 3.2

Comment: Try to dance to a slower song, it will help your fluidity a lot. Also, I’m seeing a lot of the same tricks throughout your videos, try to make some new ones! I know you can do it. :D

eMPii:

Aggression/Energy: 4
Fluidity: 3
Variety: 4
Originality: 3

Overall Score: 3.6

Comment: I can almost say the same thing to you like I did to eMPii. The song speed is okay, just try to incorporate a few new tricks. It’ll help your score a lot. ☺

Match 2:

VineX vs. KenT’s:

VineX:

Fluidity: 5
Onbeat: 5

Overall Score: 4

Comment: Originality and Variety are my biggest concerns. You are probably one of the best in the league so far, but if you were to make a few new tricks (or use a less number of basic tricks), then you would be a monster! :D

KenT’s:

Overall Score: 3.4

Comment: Not really your best round, I think you did a lot better in the second Groupstage. ☺ If you could replicate something like that for next round, that would be awesome! Just work on your fluidity, aggression, and some new tricks too. :D

Match 3:

StreetJumper vs. Miicha:

StreetJumper did not enter a video.

Miicha Results:

Aggression/Energy: 5

Overall Score: 3.8

Comment: You did pretty nice this round! Just work on trying not to repeat a few tricks, and you’ll be golden. Also, try spreading out your feet when you do your basic, it would really help your score, I think, and it would look a LOT better. ☺

Match 4:

ExO Jumper vs. Razen:

ExO Jumper:

Fludity: 4
Variety: 2

Comment: I loved your Groupstage 2 video, man, it looked really fluid, you didn’t repeat tricks a lot, and they were somewhat original. ☺ If you could create something like that again, your score would be so much better, man.

Razen:

Comment: I almost feel like you can show SO much more…I know you’re sick, but I’d really try and work on your fluidity, as well as incorporating some variety. Your tricks are pretty original, but I’m seeing a lot of repeats. :/ I know you can really do better, bro. ☺

Match 5:

Ki vs. Nika

Ki:

Comment: You’re video made me think of VineX’s this round. Very fluid, nice onbeat. However, I’d suggest working on your aggression, and your variety, plus a few newer tricks. The double-tap on the ground you did a lot, and the groups of kicks with the multiple bass parts of the song kind of threw you off with your onbeat. :/ Try making a few new tricks, like you did in the 1/16. :D I know you can do it :D

Nika:

Comment: Not bad this round! You had pretty simple tricks, with a few complex ones, and you did them very fluently! The things I’d suggest for you to work on are your aggression, and variety. I’m seeing a few repeats with your tricks, so try and make up a few new tricks, too! ☺

Match 6:

NicJumpen vs. Ducj

NicJumpen:

Originality: 4

Comment: You had really nice variety, as well as onbeat, and aggression this round! The only thing in my opinion that kind of lacked, was the fluidity. Maybe try dancing with your legs a little more spread out with your kicks? Otherwise, it looks great! Keep it up. ☺

Ducj:

Overall Score: 4

Comment: I think that you need to just work on making new tricks, and repeating fewer of them. There’s not much else I really need to say, you’ve been pretty consistent with the aggression, fluidity, and onbeat through the league. ☺ Nice work!

Match 7:

purekaz vs. Palma:

purekaz:

Aggression/Energy: 5
Onbeat: 3

Comment: Your onbeat is a little better this round, but it’s still pretty sporadic. I’d try to work on that, if you can, as well as repeating a fewer amount of your tricks. I’m seeing a few repeats here and there with your video. Otherwise, good job! ☺

Palma:

Comment: Try working your variety, and originality. See if you can incorporate a few new tricks, and it’ll surely help your score. I think you did okay with this round in other criteria though! ☺

Match 8:

Linda vs. Moogle:

Linda:

Fluidity: 2
Variety: 5
Originality: 4.5

Overall Score: 4.1

Comment: Great onbeat, especially with such a fast song! You still had original tricks, though you’ve done them before, so I took only half a point from originality. Not sure if many others can do a split though :D Since the song was so fast, your fluidity suffered a lot. :/ Try dancing to a slower song, I think it will look much better. Otherwise, great video!

Moogle:

Overall Score: 3.6

Comment: First, I just want to say that I’m sorry if I caused any problems for you in this league. Also, if you are disqualified, know that you aren’t being disqualified because of the way you dressed, or how you decided to make fun of me. You will be disqualified for your jump, and that’s the way it’s going to work in this league. You are a good jumper, and I hope that we can possibly put our differences behind us, and move on. ☺

With that aside, now to talk about your jump. You had pretty nice aggression, and fluidity, as well as a nice onbeat. It’s just your variety that lacked a bit. If you pass to the next round, I’d highly suggest incorporating a few new tricks, or try repeating some of your tricks a bit less. ☺

SkepticzZ Results:

Ewuty vs eMPii

Ewuty

Aggression/Energy: 3.5/5
Fluidity: 4/5
Variety: 2/5
Originality: 2/5
Onbeat: 3.5/5

Overall Score: 3/5

Nice clean style, tricks are pretty repetitive and simple, you are a little offbeat but you can improve on this! you're doing great
for your first league man! keep it up!

eMPii

Aggression/Energy: 4/5
Fluidity: 3/5
Variety: 3.5/5
Originality: 3/5
Onbeat: 3/5

Overall Score: 3.3/5

For me, the song was WAY too fast for you, you have nice tricks and nice originality but I think they would flow much much better
if you danced to a slower song (maybe try around 163BPM like I do) Overall nice video for me, but I think you have things you can improve on
Keep it up

VineX vs Kent's

Vinex

Aggression/Energy: 4.5/5
Variety: 4/5
Originality: 4/5
Onbeat: 4.5/5

Overall Score: 4.2/5

Wow, I judge you in IJL.uk II also and you are improving so much! not much critcism I can give you man, pretty amazing jump,
just keep practicing and you will be fucking amazing! your style reminds me of your friend Phantom :) keep it up!

Kent's

Fluidity: 3.5/5
Variety: 3/5
Onbeat: 4/5

Overall Score: 3.6/5

Very nice originality! i think you could use a little more power and vary your tricks a little more! but other than that, I can see your
improvments in your dance, keep practicing, you'll be amazing! keep it up!

ExoJumper vs Razen

ExoJumper

Variety: 2.5/5
Originality: 3/5
Onbeat: 3.5/5

Overall Score: 3.3/5

Not your best imo, a lot of repeated tricks, your power was okay but I KNOW that you CAN do better!! Originality was okay,
and you were slightly offbeat at times, other than that you have amazing fluidity imo, but you have some criterias to work on..
keep practicing and keep it up!

Razen

Aggression/Energy: 3/5
Originality: 3.5/5

Overall Score: 3.4/5

overall it's nice and I understand you are sick, but you have to work on your power and fluidity man, you'll get much better scores when you do
greets and keep it up!

Ki vs Nika

Ki

Overall Score: 3.6/5

I think this is nice but last round was a little better imo! some nice originality and the fast beat parts were nailed but sometimes
a little offbeat, work on your variety and your power and you will look seriously nice man! greets and good luck!

Nika

Aggression/Energy: 3/5

Overall Score: 3.5/5

Nice clean style, from the start I see some very nice tricks and nice style, but for me, i see towards the end you lose your energy and your fludity
but overall I think you made a nice clip! Greets and good luck!

NicJumpen vs Ducj

NicJumpen

Overall Score: 3.8/5

BennyJumpen + Tommy = NicJumpen! nice man, I really enjoyed watching this, nice style, good combos and tricks! imo though
you need to nail your tricks because theres a few times where you look a little unbalanced, which affects the fluidity of the jump,
but overall, this is a great movie! greets and good luck!

Ducj

Fluidity: 4.5/5

Overall Score: 4/5

bro, this is so fucking clean, very interesting battle imo! i see your power and i see your onbeat but the variety lacks a little, I can see
a few tricks reapeated. The flow of your jump is incredible! very nice indeed! Good luck!

purekaz vs Palma

purekaz

Onbeat: 2.5/5

Overall Score: 3.2/5

nice tricks, nice originality but I think you could do MUCH better if you were onbeat, always noticed you've been offbeat throughout the league..
please work on this, other than that, nice video! good luck!

Palma

Overall Score: 3.8/5

nice aggression man, moves flowed really well together and you have some nice tricks too! variety is okay but a few tricks were repeated,
but overall i think this is very nice! good luck!

Linda vs Moogle

Linda

Overall Score: 3.7/5

It's nice imo but the splits move you did just completely blew your fluidity imo, original move though which I credit you for! good onbeat
and variety in your jump! started losing a bit of energy half way through your jump though, work on this and you'll score higher points,
greets and good luck!

Moogle

Fluidity: 4.5/5

Overall Score: 4.1/5

Imo the personal attack against Tempest was really unfair, but haters gonna hate right? people make mistakes man, give Tempest a
chance, now I'm helping him out so there shouldn't be any more problems in the future of this league! SO PLEASE, no more of the ridiculous things, it just makes you look like a bad person!
Just putting that out there..
Now about your Jump, probably one of the best in this league, amazing fluidity and onbeat, aggression is very good and your originality
is also good, try and vary your tricks more and you'll score even higher! greets and good luck!

Joey Results:

Ewuty vs. eMPii:

Ewuty:

Energy: 2
Variety: 2

Total Score: 2.4

eMPii:

Energy: 4

Total Score: 4

Vinex vs. KenT's:

VineX:

Energy: 5

Total Score: 4.4

KenT's:

Originality: 5
Energy: 3

ExOJump3r vs. Razen:

ExOJump3r:

Total Score: 3.8

Razen:

Ki vs. Nika:

Ki:

Nika:

NicJumpen vs. Ducj:

NicJumpen:

Onbeat: 2

Ducj:

purekaz vs. Palma:

purekaz:

Total Score: 4.2

Palma:

Total Score: 3.8

Linda vs. Moogle:

Linda:

Energy: 2

Total Score: 3.2

Moogle:

Fluidity: 2
Energy: 3

Total Score: 2.6

Total Scores/Winners: (The winner will have the two "*"s between their name and their score.)

Match 1: Ewuty (8.2) vs. *eMPii (10.9)*

Match 2: *VineX (12.6)* vs. KenT's (11)

Match 3: StreetJumper vs. *Miicha* (Automatic Win)

Match 4: ExoJump3r (10.3) vs. *Razen (10.6)*

Match 5: *Ki (11.4)* vs. Nika (11.3)

Match 6: NicJumpen (11.6) vs. *Ducj (12)*

Match 7: purekaz (11.2) vs. *Palma (11.4)*

Match 8: *Linda (11)* vs. Moogle (10.3)

Edited by Tempest - 9/3/2013, 14:42

0 replies since 7/3/2013, 15:26   142 views